Walmart’s Next Move: India – UPDATED

by:  Izzy Woods India’s government has just approved legislation allowing foreign retailers to own up to a majority 51% of multi-brand retail operations, with the remaining 49% owned by a local partner. What this means is that the world’s largest untapped retail market is basically opening its doors to global mega chains like Walmart. Up ... Read More »

December 1, 2011 ·

Wal-Mart and China

308978663_ad8c2cdce9_z